Thursday 25 February 2016

Song of the Month February 2016

Hello out there!
 
It's that time of the month where I pick out a song of the month to share with you all! Now, I must say it's been a difficult decision as there's quite a few contenders that I could of chosen but I'd eventually picked out 'the chosen one' and well perhaps I'll choose one of the others at a later date. Anyway, let's cut to the chase shall?
I am pleased to announce that February's Song of the Month is.....................
 
'Adventure of A Lifetime' by Coldplay! 
 
 
 
Now, I know this song was released at the end of 2015 but I've heard it ALOT of late whether that be in shops or on the radio. It's a brilliant song in my opinion and goes perfectly with that colourful theme that Coldplay have chosen for their latest album and live performances. The song is very vibrant and overall a great number which I'm totally lovin' right now!
So make sure to click on the link I've provided and have a listen to 'Adventure of A Lifetime' by Coldplay, February's Song of The Month here on The Hat Hippie! Also, go check out their latest album 'A Head Full of Dreams'  which features this song as it's filled to the brim with more great music! Have a listen and let me know in the comments if you enjoyed it and what your favourite song on the album is! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
 
Until next month,
The Hat Hippie xx

2 comments: